Maybe what your business deserves for this Christmas is a professional website designer.
If you have a website and you aren’t pleased with the look of it, then you really should get a professional opinion. Many businesses have gone on-line and chosen a template to build their side. The problem with this is that your website doesn’t “pop” when potential customers or clients are looking.
Here are a few more reasons hiring a professional website designer is a great present to give.
- A professional does this everyday all day. Just like your profession, she has gotten good at saving time and being efficient.
- It’s a New Year. Those who succeed in 2015 will need to compete with billions of websites across the web. Yours need to stand out.
- It needs to be easy to navigate. Wipple has professionals who have worked with hundreds of sites and knows how to make the navigation work smoothly.
- Speed is of priority to most internet users. Your website needs to load fast and run smoothly.
- A professional web designer knows how to use SEO words to get and keep you in front of the pack.
- Having a professional site will help your business establish greater credibility.
Start the New Year right with a new website. Your 2015 year-end report will thank you.
Call Wipple today 360-901-1684 or click here to contact an expert consultant.
Predictions for 2046 from Forbes
Postal workers probably won’t be on the rise in the next fifty years.
The Workforce Will Be 50% Distributed – All businesses will have 50% of their employees/contractors working remotely for them from across the globe.
Two Out of Five U.S. Workers will be Entrepreneurs – Today there are 120 million workers in the workforce and 28 million small businesses. 22 million of those are businesses are companies of one. Non-employer businesses are the fastest-growing category. Increasingly more workers will start and stay in their careers as entrepreneurs.
The Office Will Be the Classroom – Completing University at 22 years old with $100K+ in debt and few job prospects is a broken model. Apprenticeships will replace the expectation of undergrad education, and classroom education will be sought while working. Employers will spend more time and resources to educate employees in the workplace, and employees will select companies that allow for that experience.
Entrepreneurs Will Be Engineers – Mechanical and electrical machines have run our lives for the past 200 years, but from here on out software will run our lives. Individuals who can iteratively build software will increasingly become the model for entrepreneurs.
The Most Critical Aspects of Business Will Always Get Done Face to Face – Many things will change, but what won’t change is our deepest need to connect with others. Technology and market conditions will continue to drastically reshape the business landscape of the last 500 years. But regardless of what changes, the most important aspects of business will always be done in person.
The best way to find people, however, is the internet. You need to have a website that is strong. Wipple can help you achieve this goal. 360-901-1684.
Having a business without a website is as antiquated as a crank phone.
Twenty years ago, no one would consider trying to run a business without having a phone number to give their clients. Now days you would be just as amiss to try to run a business without a domain name and a website. You also need an email address with your domain. The email address you have should reflect the business. Having a professional email address shows that you are serious about your business and your brand. Customers are more likely to have confidence in you.
For years, businesses hired individuals to go through a phone book and “cold call” individuals trying to randomly find individuals who are ready to buy. The days of cold calling are over. Your business will rely on your social networking and online presence to expand your business.
Add you business to online business directories. Compile a list of most commonly used online business directories in your area and submit your business.
Add your business to Google Business Centre. This means your business will not only appear in Google maps, but also above Google search results.
For other suggestions and help in getting your business in front of the public, call Wipple. Call today 360-901-1684.
If you plan to use the internet to sale your product, you need an online presence. And frankly, with very few exceptions, all successful businesses have some kind of online presence.
An online presence is the sum of the identities you have created by everything you’ve posted or others have posted about you. This can mean both your personal and business identities. This can also mean the mingling of what others have posted about you.
Building a positive online presence, which will help your business, can take a lot of effort and time. However, the effort is normally worth the effort.
When done correctly, your online presence can direct potential customers to the services you have to offer.
Here are some ways you can begin right now to build your online presence.
- Decide what your goals are and decide how each of these channels are helping reach your goals.
- Get a solid website. This will be a central place where people can go to learn more, contact you and interact with your business.
The website should show up on the first page of every Google search. This means you need to understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO means using key terms within you site, that internet users are most likely to use when searching for a company such as yours.
Wipple can teach you how to use social media to reach customers.
If you aren’t an expert on SEO, then you can hire an expert. Wipple has experts who can make sure your website is optimized to keep you on top. As an entrepreneur, you know it’s best to find experts to help mobilize your product.
- Make your website a site people will feel comfortable using. Studies indicate, that visitors will decide within ten seconds whether or not to click off your site.
- Your website needs to provide something. Coupons, give aways, a blog that gives advice or help.
- Use other social media. This doesn’t mean that you should be “everywhere” such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitters, YouTube, LinkedIn. But you should be somewhere. Talk with a Wipple consultant about what social media will work best with you.
- Track how many likes you have and the number of followers. Check with Google Analytics to track your website traffic.
For any help on these or other online services contact Wipple.
Let Wipple help call 360-901-1684.
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
TV and the Internet are good because they keep stupid people from spending too much time out in public.
So much technology, so little talent.
Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three.
Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories.
Once a new technology rolls over you, if you’re not part of the steamroller, you’re part of the road.
Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.
We love all these quotes about technology, but today we’d love to discuss the last quote. “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.”
This is so true. Sometimes we are just so overwhelmed with everything on the internet. If you have a business and a website, this site needs to stand out and be simple enough that potential customers can find you and understand your message.
As a business person you can’ afford to let new technology roll over you. You need to deal with the technology specific to your business. Let us help you deal with the technology involved in presenting your business to internet users.
As we put your website together, we will help your business stand out from all the fire hydrant information blasting your.
Call Wipple today 360-901-1684. Click here to understand more of our services.
Every year there are more amazing innovations. Here are some of the ones which we may see by the year 2020.
- Bionic extremities controlled by brain signals. These will allow people who don’t have the function of fingers or hands to be fitted with functional hands that can pick up and handle small objects. The greatest thing is that it is completely controlled by the brain and will not require surgery.
- Computers will be controlled with your mind. Blood flow from the brain
- This is our favorite. The internet is leveling the playing field so that you don’t need a million in capital or marketing to get your ideas, creations and business into the spotlight. YouTube is making stars out of 14-year-old singers. Content on the web is getting attention.
At Wipple we will help your business get on top so you will be profitable now and into 2020.
Go here to see many of our services.
Contact us today. or call 360-901-1684.
Last blog we talked about some of the reasons electronic devices in the classroom can be beneficial. This blog we want to mention some of the really good edu-websites that teachers might want to look at.
- Iknowthat.com. this site has thinking games for all grade levels and in many subjects including, math, Language Arts, Science and more.
- Into the book. This is a reading comprehension resource up through fourth grade.
- Math Baseball. Math problems at the level you want to practice are used to play the game either by yourself or with friends.
- Hippocampus.com. a place to find presentations.
- CELLS alife!. This is an electron microscopy.
As students learn more about using electronic devices they will continue to use the internet to find products. Make sure your service is online. Call Wipple 360-901-1684.
Find out about the secrets of the Wipple plan.
Whether educators want students to have electronics in the classroom is basically irrelevant. A lot of high schoolers and even younger are hauling around smart phones as well as iPads, Kindles, Nooks, laptops and more.
Most professionals embrace all the opportunities these devices provide.
There are, of course, reasons to be concerned about a classroom full of teenagers online. The distractions can be enormous. However, there are several reasons to embrace the technology in class.
Students need to learn to utilize the technology that exists today so that they will be able to comfortably incorporate it in their careers.
Using technology in the classroom also gives educators an opportunity to show the depth of quality things which can be found online. Students can discover learning opportunities rather than just social media opportunities. This also allows educators to teach which sites are more reliable than other sites.
Educators can show them how to find things such as:
- Apps to help interpret Shakespeare
- Apps that help students balance chemical equations
- Apps that walk the learner through mixing paint or preparing a piece to be fired in the kiln.
Whether there is technology in the classrooms or not, this generation is always going to be digital citizens for the rest of their lies. They need to learn to be responsible in their choices.
At Wipple we strive to make your site one that students as well as adults can trust. Call Wipple today 360-901-1684 or go here to get answer to questions about updating your site or building you a site.
When you are writing copy for your website make sure that there is a sense of urgency. You want your visitors to buy now.
Some suggestion would include:
- Offering a limited-time price discount where visitors must buy before a certain date in order to qualify.
- Give bonuses or something free if visitors buy within a certain time frame.
- Offer only a limited quantity of your products or services.
Don’t start your sales pitch too early on your webpage. People normally browse the web looking for information. Give information and make sure you have something of interest before starting your sales pitch. You don’t want to mention purchasing or spending money until after the online visitor knows enough about you to trust you and is interested in your product.
Don’t forget to add great images to your website. Most successful pages have images placed at the top of the page.
Very few people that come to your website are going to read every word on the page. Especially since most websites are much like boring brochures. That is why you need to grab the attention of those who are “scanning” the page.
This is why you need to highlight key points. You can do this in the following manner:
- Use bold letters and some highlighting for emphasize
- Vary the length of paragraphs.
- Add sub-headings
- Use bullet point lists
- Leave the right-hand side of your text ragged
- Give the potential buyers the information they need to make a decision
For more ideas on how to make your site successful, call Wipple today or click here to read more about what we have to offer. 360-901-1684.
When a visitor lands on your website you want to have copy that is credible. Visitors should immediately develop a trust in you and your product.
There are numerous way you can effectively “put your best foot forward.”
One of the best ways to establish your credibility is to include customer testimonials on your website. These should be genuine emails or letters from real customers. The more detailed the customer’s testimonial is the better.
Another way to develop and improve your credibility is by adding a section which tells about you and your credentials. This should include experience and any background information which supports your ability to provide exactly what these customers will want.
Your aim should be to effectively convince readers that YOU are the best person to offer them exactly what you they were looking for.